lunes, 24 de mayo de 2021

1st YEAR. UNIT 3F. CLASS 2



1ST YEAR. UNIT 3F. CLASS 2


Date: Monday May 24th, 2021

Class 2 (two): To identify vocabulary related to workplaces and consolidate the vocabulary of occupations.
En la sesión de hoy vas a identificar los lugares de trabajo de las profesiones y ocupaciones más comunes además de consolidar el vocabulario de ocupaciones y profesiones.


ACTIVITIES
Activity 1
  • Watch the video and identify the workplaces for the occupations: at school, at the fire station, at the bakery, at the hospital, at the restaurant.
  • Observa el video para identificar los lugares de trabajo: en la escuela, en la estación de bomberos, en la panadería, en el hospital, en el restaurante.




Activity 2
  • Color the workplaces according to the instructions. (You can print the activity and complete it by hand, do it on your computer or draw the pictures in your notebook).
  • Colorea los lugares de trabajo como se indica en las instrucciones. (Puedes imprimir la actividad y realizarla a mano, realizarla en tu computadora o dibujarlos en tu cuaderno).



Activity 3
  • Now, click on the link to play a bingo game. There may be new occupations in the game.
  • Ahora, da click para jugar memorama. Puedes encontrarte con vocabulario nuevo de ocupaciones/profesiones.



Activity 4
  • Finally, play Pictonary with your family!
  • Finalmente, ¡juega Pictonary con tu familia usando el vocabulario de las ocupaciones!






You have finished the activities for this week.
Find more activities next Monday!


1 comentario:

  1. Copia una de los siguientes textos:

    1
    I’m a FIRE FIGHTER
    This is my profession
    I wear a helmet
    And use a fire hose!

    2
    I’m a DOCTOR
    This is my profession
    I wear a doctor’s gown
    And use a stethoscope!

    3
    I’m a NURSE
    This is my profession
    I wear a nurse hat
    And use a bandage!

    4
    I’m a CHEF
    This is my profession
    I wear a chef hat
    And use a big pan!

    ResponderEliminar