lunes, 22 de marzo de 2021

2nd YEAR. UNIT 3E. CLASS 2

 



2ND YEAR. UNIT 3E. CLASS 2
Date: Monday, March 22nd, 2021

CLASS 2: To review the vocabulary and intonation of some  chindren´s songs 
 
En esta clase vas a repasar el vocabulario y entonación de algunas canciones de niños.   

Activity 1: Watch the next video with your family

Ve el siguiente video en compañía de tu familia. 




Activity 2:  Copy the next chart in your notebook and complete it with the vocabulary  provided in the lesson. 

Copia la siguiente  tabla de vocabulario en tu cuaderno y complétala con las palabras proporcionadas en el repaso de canciones del programa.(clima, animales, lugares y números)

Activity 3: Share the name of  your favorite song in the comments section of this lessson.
Comparte el nombre de  tu canción favorita en la sección de comentarios de esta clase. 
  • Songs: What´s the Weather Like Today?
  • Rain, Rain, Go Away
  • A Sailor Went To Sea
  • Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed
  • I Like To Eat...
  • Old MacDonald

See you in class!




                            EXTRA MATERIAL



Solo par divertirte un poco entra al reto y encuentra las palabras en la sopa de letras.
Practice your favorite song with your family.
Practica tu canción favorita  con tu familia. 

Old MacDonald


I Like To Eat

Rain, Rain, Go Away

A Sailor Went to See

Five Little Monkeys







       


18 comentarios:

  1. Allan Hevia: My favorite song is Five little monkeys jumping on the bed

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed
    André Francisco González Reyes 2 A

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your favorite Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Santiago Miranda My favorite song si dice little monkeys jumping on the bed

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hannia My favorite song its Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Isaac delpech muy favorite song is five litte. Monkeys

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My favorite song is Five little monkeys
    Yuma Leandro Reyes

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nickte Dueñas 2A: My favorite song is five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I'm Tessa Navarro de Paz 2*A My favorite song is rain rain go away

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I'm Elias Martinez 2*A, My favorite song is old MacDonal

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I'm Athziri Altamirano ESTAÑON 2*B,my favorite sog is five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I am Stefany Naomi.My favorite song is "five little monkeys jumping on the bed".

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Jaco Ariel Díaz Rodríguez. My favorite song is five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Nicolas Berrones Garcia 2 A My favorite song is 5 little monkeys

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Leslie Zoé Vázquez 2B my favorita song Is 5 litle monkeys

      Eliminar
  15. I'm Arturo Rivero Ojeda and my favorite song is 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Im Santiago Tejeda Jasso , and my favorite song is Rai, rain go away

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I'm David Gómez, and my favorite song is Five Little monkeys.

    ResponderEliminar