martes, 3 de noviembre de 2020

2nd YEAR. UNIT 1B. CLASS 5

 SECOND YEAR

UNIT 1B 

Tuesday November 3rd,2020

Class 5 To complete a chart about the forms to stay healthy at school.

En esta ocasión trabajaremos con las medidas que debemos seguir para permanecer sanos cuando regresemos a la escuela. 

Activitiy 5.1 

Watch the next video and try to find out the meaning of the next expressions. 

Ve el siguiente video y trata de encontrar el significados de las siguientes expresiones. 

  • I keep my distance.
  • I wear a mask. 
  • I eat healthy food at lunch time. 
  • I wash my hands 


Activity 5.2 

Color the drawings in the chart and complete it with the expressions from activity 5.1. 
Colorea las imágenes de la tabla y complétala con las expresiones de la actividad 5.1. 



___________________________________
Great!
Now we have all the elements to start our project.



 

2 comentarios: